Dokanamar collects your information when you are using dokanamar mobile application, website, and other products and services and through other communications you have with us.
This privacy notice applies to people anywhere all around the world who use dokanamar app or services to book food delivery, or any other services.
This privacy notice explains how dokanamar and its affiliates work to collect the personal details of the users. The notice applies to all users of apps, websites or other services.
dokanamar collects information you provide to us, like the details you provide the platform while creating your account, modifying account or while contacting the customer care. The details may include your name, email address, phone number and payment details.
Dokanamar collects information about you in the following ways when you use the services:
1. Location Information- Dokanamar collects location data about the trip when you use the services for transportation, food delivery or other services. The location will be detected once you give the permission.
2. Contact Information- dokanamar will also need your permission to access the address book on your device. We may access and save names and contact details from the contact list to promote social interactions via our services.
3. Transaction Information- dokanamar collects transaction details when you use the services. Transaction details may include the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, price, distance travelled, and other transaction details.
5. Device Information- dokanamar may collect information about your mobile device, like hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
6. Log Information- dokanamar collects server logs when you interact with the services, which might include device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
Collecting information from other sources, dokanamar may combine that with information we receive via our services. This includes:
1. If you decide to link, create, or log in to an dokanamar account with a payment provider or social media service, we may receive information about you or your connections from that app or website.
2. When you request an on-demand service, our drivers may provide us with a user rating after providing service to you.
3. If you also interact with our services in another capacity, for instance as a Driver or user of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User or rider.
The information that we collect may be used to:
1. Enhance and improve the services- The information may be collected to facilitate payments, send receipts, give products and services you request, develop new features, and provide customer support.
2. Perform internal operations- The information might be helpful to prevent fraud and abuse of our services, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, research, and to monitor as well as analyze usage and activity trends.
3. Send or facilitate communications- The information may facilitate communications between you and the driver, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), or between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, like referrals, invites, split fare requests, or ETA sharing.
4. Send communications of interest- The information will be used to send you communications that we think will be of interest to you. The information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of dokanamar and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards.
Dokanamar may disclose certain personal information to third party service providers with whom it has contracted to provide certain services on behalf of dokanamar. We have listed them below for your understanding.
We use a third-party payment platform, Stripe, to handle payments for delivering operated using the dokanamar app. We collect user’s bank account information as well as use information about amounts paid by users to drivers using the app to analyse trends and develop and integrate pricing models.
We also use a third party cloud-based communications platform, Twilio, that allows users to get their initial OTP while logging into the app as well as to call without disclosing their last name and phone number.
The third party service providers will have access to limited information needed to perform their functions. The personal information protection act requires providers to follow their privacy standards to protect all personal information in accordance with the law. Any disclosure of your personal information by dokanamar to a third party service provider is conditional upon the information being used solely for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
The information, collected from you, may be shared as follows:
Dokanamar may share your information with:
1. Drivers- To enable them to provide the services you request. dokanamar shares your name, average user rating given by Drivers, and pickup and/or drop-off locations with Drivers.
2. Third Parties- To provide you a service you requested via a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
3. General Public- Submitting content in a public forum, like blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are viewable by the general public.
We may share your information:
1. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of dokanamar or others.
If you wish to modify/cancel your account, you can do that any time by logging into the app. Please note that in some cases, we have to retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For example- If you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
You may opt out of promotional messages, at any time, from us by following the instructions in those messages. We may still send you non-promotional communications, such as your account details, services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Dokanamar may use customer information from time to time for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. In case of the change in our information practices in future, we will policy changes to our website to notify you the changes. We encourage you to check our website from time to time if you are concerned about how your information is used.
For any other information, you can contact at support - email@example.com