Terms and Conditions for Users
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE DOKANAMAR SERVICES
The access and use of the Dokanamar services binds you in a contractual relationship between you and Dokanamar. If you disagree with these Terms and Conditions due to any reason, you may not access or use the service. Dokanamar holds the right to immediately terminate these Terms and Conditions with respect to you, or end or deny any offering/access at any point of time for any reason. Dokanamar may also amend the Terms and Conditions anytime. Your use or access to the services means your consent to all the Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Dokanamar has an authority to provide any personal information to a claims processor or an insurer if there is a complaint, dispute or conflict, which may include an accident, involving you and a Third Party Provider.
The Service is unavailable for minors (below 18 years of age). You agree to not use the Services for lawful purposes, including transport of unlawful or hazardous materials. You also agree to not cause nuisance, inconvenience or property damage. You may be denied access to Services if you deny to provide the proof of identity.
Dokanamar will only provide the first name to protect your identity. We suggest you not to share your last name.
By creating an Account, you agree to receive communications with us, such as emails, and push notifications.
Promotional codes may be created by Dokanamar that could be redeemed for Account credit or other benefits. You agree that the Promo Codes must be used in a lawful manner. It can be disabled by Dokanamar at any time for any reason.
By using the Services, you acknowledge that this will lead to the charges. The charges will be inclusive of taxes. The payment made by you will be non-refundable. After the payment, a receipt will be emailed to you. Moreover, you agree that the prices may increase due to high demand. You understand that any tips made to the driver are not mandatory. You may add an additional amount as a gratuity. You are under no obligation to do so. After completing the deliver you have to rate the driver.
Dokanamar mobile app will provide the estimated fare when you book a selected product. You understand that the fare is only estimation and can change depending on the weather condition and traffic.
The GPS will detect the shortest route and the driver is bound to take that. If the driver is taking another route, you can mention that in the feedback while rating the driver. Also, when the driver passes through a toll, airport or an area with a surcharge, the toll amount will be added to your fare.
You understand that if you cancel the ride, the cancellation charge of BDT 3 will be deducted from your account. Moreover, the time spent and distance travelled by the driver will also be charged.
For Dokanamar customers to enjoy safe, comfortable, drivers work hard to maintain a clean vehicle. Customers are responsible for damage to the interior or exterior of a vehicle caused by incidents such as vomiting or food spills. We, at Dokanamar, recommend that customers should complete the meal or drink before starting the ride. Cleaning fees are assessed and charged according to the extent of the damage. These fees are paid in full to the vehicle’s driver. Fee assessments vary by type of mess and severity and may be charged as per quote obtained for cleaning service. In the event you are charged a cleaning fee, you will receive an updated trip receipt. If you were charged a cleaning fee you feel is inaccurate or unfair, please let us know here. In the event you are charged a cleaning fee, you will receive an updated trip receipt. You understand that the repair or cleaning fees may be applicable if you are found responsible for damaging the vehicle. Dokanamar holds the right to charge the user for “wear and tear” and cleaning, if the user is responsible for the damages. The amount will be non-refundable.
Dokanamar has the right to update the agreement at any point of time. If you continue to use the services, it shall mean your consent to the agreement.
By using the Dokanamar platform, you agree to refrain from the following activities:
1. Stalk, threaten, keeping weapons or harassing others.
2. Violating any rules and regulations.
3. Post any malicious content on Dokanamar platform or social media.
4. Discriminating anyone on the basis of race, sex, caste, religion, disability.
5. Transfer or sell the User Name or Account to anyone.
6. Impersonate any person or entity.
Claims of copyright infringement should be sent to Dokanamar designated agent. Please visit dokanamar.com web page for the designated address and additional information.
Dokanamar may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent to your address as set forth in your Account.
Dokanamar collects your information when you are using Dokanamar mobile application, website, and other products and services and through other communications you have with us.
This privacy notice applies to people anywhere all around the world who use Dokanamar app or services to book food delivery, or any other services.
This privacy notice explains how Dokanamar and its affiliates work to collect the personal details of the users. The notice applies to all users of apps, websites or other services.
Dokanamar collects information you provide to us, like the details you provide the platform while creating your account, modifying account or while contacting the customer care. The details may include your name, email address, phone number and payment details.
Dokanamar collects information about you in the following ways when you use the services:
1. Location Information- Dokanamar collects location data about the trip when you use the services for transportation, food delivery or other services. The location will be detected once you give the permission.
2. Contact Information- Dokanamar will also need your permission to access the address book on your device. We may access and save names and contact details from the contact list to promote social interactions via our services.
3. Transaction Information- Dokanamar collects transaction details when you use the services. Transaction details may include the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, price, distance travelled, and other transaction details.
5. Device Information- Dokanamar may collect information about your mobile device, like hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
6. Log Information- Dokanamar collects server logs when you interact with the services, which might include device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
Collecting information from other sources, Dokanamar may combine that with information we receive via our services. This includes:
1. If you decide to link, create, or log in to an Dokanamar account with a payment provider or social media service, we may receive information about you or your connections from that app or website.
2. When you request an on-demand service, our drivers may provide us with a user rating after providing service to you.
3. If you also interact with our services in another capacity, for instance as a Driver or user of other apps we provide, we may combine or associate that information with information we have collected from you in your capacity as a User or rider.
The information that we collect may be used to:
1. Enhance and improve the services- The information may be collected to facilitate payments, send receipts, give products and services you request, develop new features, and provide customer support.
2. Perform internal operations- The information might be helpful to prevent fraud and abuse of our services, to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems, to conduct data analysis, testing, research, and to monitor as well as analyze usage and activity trends.
3. Send or facilitate communications- The information may facilitate communications between you and the driver, such as estimated times of arrival (ETAs), or between you and a contact of yours at your direction in connection with your use of certain features, like referrals, invites, split fare requests, or ETA sharing.
4. Send communications of interest- The information will be used to send you communications that we think will be of interest to you. The information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Dokanamar and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws; and to process contest, sweepstake, or other promotion entries and fulfill any related awards.
Dokanamar may disclose certain personal information to third party service providers with whom it has contracted to provide certain services on behalf of Dokanamar. We have listed them below for your understanding.
We use a third-party payment platform, Stripe, to handle payments for delivering operated using the Dokanamar app. We collect user’s bank account information as well as use information about amounts paid by users to drivers using the app to analyse trends and develop and integrate pricing models.
We also use a third party cloud-based communications platform, Twilio, that allows users to get their initial OTP while logging into the app as well as to call without disclosing their last name and phone number.
The third party service providers will have access to limited information needed to perform their functions. The personal information protection act requires providers to follow their privacy standards to protect all personal information in accordance with the law. Any disclosure of your personal information by Dokanamar to a third party service provider is conditional upon the information being used solely for the purpose for which it has been disclosed.
The information, collected from you, may be shared as follows:
Dokanamar may share your information with:
1. Drivers- To enable them to provide the services you request. Dokanamar shares your name, average user rating given by Drivers, and pickup and/or drop-off locations with Drivers.
2. Third Parties- To provide you a service you requested via a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us.
3. General Public- Submitting content in a public forum, like blog comments, social media posts, or other features of our services that are viewable by the general public.
We may share your information:
1. With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our User agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Dokanamar or others.
If you wish to modify/cancel your account, you can do that any time by logging into the app. Please note that in some cases, we have to retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For example- If you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe you have committed fraud or violated our Terms, we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
You may opt out of promotional messages, at any time, from us by following the instructions in those messages. We may still send you non-promotional communications, such as your account details, services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
Dokanamar may use customer information from time to time for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. In case of the change in our information practices in future, we will policy changes to our website to notify you the changes. We encourage you to check our website from time to time if you are concerned about how your information is used.
Easy Exchanges & Returns
Change your mind our time!
You can exchange or return within 3 days!
To return your faulty or incorrect products simply follow the returns process.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase but if the products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown, we’re so sorry! We will meet in which the products were purchased.
Change of Mind Returns
If you change your mind about a product you purchased from us online, we will refund the purchase price, or exchange (only available via stores), subject to the following conditions:
Shipping costs may be refunded on faulty items only if the entire order is being returned and the customer provides proof of the shipping amount.
For any other information, you can contact at support - [email protected]